BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission recently released the notice along with the advertisement for the recruitment of a drug inspector. The officials are inviting all the candidates who want to apply for the post. The www.bpsc.bih.nic.in application process is not active yet.
Interested candidates will be able to apply online for the post from 25th November 2022. The application form can be submitted online only. The BPSC Online Form will be made available to the candidates on the authorized portal of BPSC. If you want to know more about BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment then you must read the following article thoroughly.
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
The officials released the advertisement on 22nd November 2022. The advertisement includes all the crucial information related to बिहार औषधि निरीक्षक भर्ती। So, one must read the advertisement before applying for the post. The officials will not accept any application form offline.
The www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Drug Inspector Application Form will be available to the candidates till 16th December 2022. After that, no application form will be accepted by the authority. Readers will see the details such as the recruitment process, application fee, etc. in the following article.
बिहार औषधि निरीक्षक भर्ती 2022: At a Glance
|Name of the Officials||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||55 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Applicants who will not fulfil the criteria will not be able to get selected for the above-mentioned post. In this article, we are mentioning all the eligibility criteria required by the candidates to get selected:
- Candidates must have a degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine/ Pharmacy. The degree must have a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology. The degree must be attained by a recognized institute.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicants applying for the post should be 37 years old.
(There is age relaxation for the female and candidates belonging to the reserved category)
- Candidates must have at least 18 months of experience in a minimum 1 substance available in Schedule C. OR,
- Must have 18 years of experience in Testing of a minimum 1 substance mentioned in Schedule C in the licensed laboratory. Or,
- Have experience of a minimum of three years in the Firms manufacturing inspection of at least one substance mentioned in Schedule C during their services as Drug Inspector.
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Drug Inspector Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have released 55 vacancies for the Drug Inspector post. The vacancies are divided into various categories. 35% of seats from every category are reserved for female candidates. Applicants who want to know more about the vacancy details must check the table available below:
for female candidates
|Extreme Backward Class||05||02|
|Female of OBC Category||02||00|
How to Apply Online for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment?
Candidates who want to know the application process can look here. In the following block, we have mentioned the procedure following which you will be able to apply for the post easily. Given below are the steps to apply online for Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment:
- First of all, go to the authorized website of BPSC i.e., https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Secondly, find and tap on Apply Online option available on the home page.
- Thirdly, tap on BPSC online Application Option and a new page will get open on the screen.
- Now, register yourself on the website by entering all the required details correctly.
- After the successful registration, click on apply online available in front of the post and log in by entering your user id and password.
- Then you will have to pay the application fee by choosing the preferred payment gateway.
- Afterwards, click on the Application Form available on the dashboard and start filling out all the asked details carefully and tap on submit.
- Finally, tap on the option of Download filled Application available on the dashboard and take a hard copy for future use.
Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment Application Fee
The officials have also asked for the fee for the submission of the application fee. The application procedure will not proceed further without paying the application fee. The officials are offering various payment gateways to the candidates. There is also a relaxation in the application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Given below is the application fee (Category-Wise):
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC and ST of Bihar||Rs. 200/-|
|Female Candidates of Bihar||Rs. 200/-|
|PWD (40% or more)||Rs. 200/-|
|All remaining categories||Rs. 750/-|
(The application fee does not include the charges made by the banks. Applicants will have to pay the bank charges also while paying the fee (If Asked).