E Shram Card Online
Post Name : E Shram Portal Online Registration Form 2022
About Post : Ministry Of Labour And Employment started this labor portal in which the people of India can register online who are associated with some job / service. Those who register on this labor portal will also get a UAN card which will be downloaded immediately after registering. Apply only after getting other information related to this scheme in the advertisement. E Shram Card Registration.
|Ministry Of Labour And Employment|
E Shram Portal Registration UAN Card Download 2022
- Application Begin : October 2021
- Last Date Apply Online : Not Available
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.0/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- Minimum Age : 16 Years
- Maximum Age : 59 Years.
E Shram (UAN) Eligibility
- This scheme is only for Indians.
- Any candidate who is associated with some job / service can register in it.
- Any candidate who is a member of EPFO OR ESIC OR is an Income Tax Payer is not eligible in this scheme.
E Shram Documents Required
- Registration Mobile Number for OTP (Login)
- UIDAI Aadhar Card Number
- Nominee Details
- Bank Account Details (Account Number / IFSC Code / AC Holder Name)
How To Registration (E Shram Card)
- The entire process of registration in E Shram is online, application has to be made online and the card will also be downloaded online.
- First Step : First of all, the candidate will have to go to the Sarkari Result Some Useful Important Link at the bottom of this page, in which an external link will be found for E labor registration, click on it.
- Second Step : The candidate will have to enter his mobile number and the captcha code which will be displayed on him, after that an OTP will come on the mobile given by the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Third Step : Now the candidate will have to enter his Aadhar card number and there is 03 way to verify it, first OTP will come on the same number which is registered on Aadhar card on mobile number. Second is biometric and third is through IRIS also candidates can get their details verified.
- Fourth Step : As soon as the details are verified, the data and photo of the candidate’s Aadhar card will be visible on the screen, now the candidate will see the option of Continue below and will have to proceed by clicking on it.
Fifth Step : Now the candidate has to give information about the personal details such as: Email ID, Father’s Name, Nominee Information and others.
- Sixth Step : In this, the candidate will have to give the details of his educational qualification and income.
- Seventh Step : The candidate will have to give the details of his work such as Labor / Helper / Driver / Carpenter / Tutor / Painter / Care Taker / Sales Man / ETC along with his work experience.
- Eighth Step : The candidate will have to give his bank account details in the pen, in which the candidate name / account number and bank IFSC information will have to be typed.
- Ninth Step : All the information mentioned in the labor card will be shown to the candidate as a preview, the candidate will have to check carefully. and submit the application.
- Tenth Step : E Sharam Card / UAN Card will be displayed on the screen, candidates can download and print it.
|IF You Are Satisfied By Naukrigov.com (Website) Please Like & Share Our Post On Facebook (Thanks). |
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|