India Meteorological Department IMD is under the Government of India i.e. Ministry of Earth Science. IMD has released an online application process for the recruitment of Engineers and Scientists E, D, C Posts. Candidates are advised to kindly fill this form before the last date reaches out, and must read all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully before Applying Online.
India Meteorological Department (IMD)
IMD Engineers & Scientist Recruitment 2021
IMD Engineers & Scientists Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: Active
- Last Date to Fill: 05/03/2021
- Selection Process through Interview.
- Application Fee: Rs. 00
- No Application Fee Charged to any belonging Candidates.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- For age relaxation kindly see the notification carefully.
- Scientist ‘E’: Master’s Degree in Science OR Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Scientist ‘D’: Master’s Degree in Science OR Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Scientist ‘C’: Master’s Degree in Science or equivalent subject OR Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Total Post: 54
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Salary / Pay Scale: Salary is as per Post Wise|
- Scientist ‘E’: Rs. 123100- 215900 as per 7th CPC
- Scientist ‘D’: Rs. 78800- 209200 as per 7th CPC.
- Scientist ‘C’: Rs. 67700- 208700 as per 7th CPC.
|If Experience Any: |
- 13 Years of Experience for Scientist ‘E’,
- 11 Years of Experience for scientist ‘D’, and
- 7 Years of Experience for scientist ‘C’.
How To Submit Form
- All Eligible Students can Apply Online till 05/03/2021.
- Read Notifications before Starting Online Application.
- Scan All Document Related to Recruitment Form.
- Before Submitting the application form kindly see all the details carefully.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|