Join Indian Navy has invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the B.Tech 10+2 Entry for July Batch. Interested Candidates must read all the eligibility criteria and notifications before Online Apply.
Join Indian Navy (Indian Navy)
10+2 Intermediate Nausena Bharti
Join Indian Navy
Vacancy Notification Details
- Registration Start Date: 29 January 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 9 February 2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: No Need for Payment
- Merit List Issued: Notified Soon
- No any Fee to all Candidates
- Only Valid JEEMAIN 2020 Score Card required to Online Apply
- No Need to Candidates for Apply Online
- The candidate must Born Between 02/01/2002 to 01/07/2004
- For more details about the age-related query please read the Notifications Carefully.
- The candidate must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEE MAINS 2020 Joint Entrance Examination.
- Candidates have passed the 10+2 Exam with 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM.
- Minimum 50% marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 level of Examinations.
- The minimum height should be 157 cm.
|Total Vacancy: 26 Post|
|Entry Name||Post/ Branch Name||Total Post|
|BE/ B.Tech||Education Branch||05|
|Executive & Technical Branch||21|
|NOTES:- Candidates are advised to carefully read the Advertisement for details about educational qualification and other eligibility before submission of the application form.|
How To Submit Form
- All Eligible Student can Apply Online from 29/01/2021 to 09/02/2021.
- Read the Notification Before Start to fill the Application Form.
- Scan All Document Related to Recruitment Form.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Read Details Given by you Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- Don’t Forget to Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|