OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is all set to start inviting the application form for the Combine Graduate Level Examination. All the candidates who are interested to appear for the exam will be able to fill out the application form. The authority will release the recruitment form online on the official portal of OSSC only.
The Odisha CGL Application link will get activated on 14th November 2022. Interested candidates will be able to fill out the application form till 13th December 2022. So, go through the following article carefully to get detailed information about the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
The concerned authority released the recruitment notification on 2nd November 2022. It was released in pdf format. All interested applicants will have to submit the form online only. No hard copy of the online form will be accepted by the authority.
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Posts Name||Group B and C Posts|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be Released|
OSSC CGL Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All interested aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. As the authority will only consider eligible candidates for the post. Given below are the eligibility criteria set by the authority for the candidates:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India with good character.
- Candidates should have only one living spouse.
- Aspirants must have passed M.E School Exam with a language subject i.e., Odia. Or,
- Must have passed the HSC exam with Odia language as a medium of the exam.
- Applicants must have passed the Odia language subject in the Class 8th final exam. Or,
- Must have passed a test in Odia in M.E School.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years old and the maximum age should be 38 years old.
(There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category)
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized university and also have knowledge of computers.
ଓଡିଶା ଗ୍ରୁପ୍ ବି ଏବଂ ସି ନିଯୁକ୍ତି: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||13th November 2022|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||13th December 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||TBA|
|Preliminary Exam Date||January/ February 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||TBA|
How to Apply Online For The OSSC CGL Recruitment?
We will also provide a direct link to apply for the www.ossc.gov.in Group C and D posts below in our article. We will update the link shortly. In case, the link did not work then the applicants will take the help of the following paragraph. Given below are the steps through which you will able to fill out the OSSC CGL 2022 Recruitment Form easily:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e., www.ossc.gov.in
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will get open on the respective device.
- Thirdly, find and click on the option of Apply Online and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the respective application link and tap on the New User option.
- After that start filling out the registration form and then successfully registered yourself on the portal.
- After that, start filling out the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents in the correct size and pay the application fee (If Asked)
- Preview the Application Form once again and submit it.
Required Documents for Odisha CGL Application Form
Interested candidates will also have to attach some required documents while filling out the application form. No application will be treated as completed unless all the documents are attached to it. Following is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded to the application form:
- Applicant’s Recent Passport-Sized Photograph. The photograph must be scanned in jpg or jpg format. The size range of the file should be between 20 to 100 kb.
- Applicant’s Signature and Left/Right Thumb Impression should range between 20 to 50 kb. They should be scanned in jpeg/jpg format.
(All the scanned documents must be in pdf format and should range between 100 to 500 kb)
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Check Recruitment Advertisement||CGL Advertisement Link|
|CGL Application Link||Available Soon|
|Check here||Application date deffered notice|
|Check Official Website||OSSC Website Link|