Karnataka Police has recently Published notifications for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Karnataka Police recruitment 2021 of 545 Posts. Candidates are advised to kindly fill this form before the last date reaches out, and must read all the notifications and eligibility criteria before Applying Online.
Karnataka Police SI
KP SI Recruitment Online Form 2021
Sub Inspector Karnataka Police
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status : Active
- Last Date to Fill : 22/02/2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 22/02/2021
- Admit Card Available Date: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 500
- SC / ST / CAT-01 : Rs. 250
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years , 35 Years (Ex-Service), 40 Years (In-Service).
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder are eligible for this Post i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / B.E. / B.Tech OR Any Equivalent Degree Holder are eligible for this Post.
- For more details must read notification.
| Vacancy Details Total: 545 Post|
| Post Name || Total|
|PSI ( Civil ) (Residual Region) Men & Women|| 438|
|PSI ( Civil ) (Kalyana Karnataka Reion) Men & Women|| 107|
|Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 37,900 to Rs. 70,850 Per Month.|
How To Submit Form
- All Eligible Student can Apply Online till 22/02/2021.
- Read the Notification Before Start to fill the Application Form.
- Scan All Document Related to Recruitment Form.
- Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully, before submitting it.
- Carefully read all details given by you Before Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
UPPCL Recruitment 2021
BLW Railway Varanasi Apprentice
Rajasthan Forest Guard/ Forester Recruitment 2021