IOCL Apprentice and Technician 2021 direct apply for 505 Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL is one of the leading Oil Marketing Company in India. IOCL is also the Maha Ratna company of India with leading India nowadays. It has published notification for the post of apprentice and technician with a total of 505 posts for the candidates belonging from West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, and Assam. Candidates are advised to read all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully before Online Process.
IOCL Indian Oil Company Limited
Apprentice and Technician Recruitment 2021
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Start: Active
- Application End: 26/02/2020
- Admit Card: Will Notify
- Exam Date Pre: Will Notify
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs 00
- SC / ST / Female / PWD: Rs 00
No Application Fee Required for this Post.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Calculation has to be done till 31/01/2021
- Extra age relaxation as per rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- 12th ( Intermediate ) & ITI
- For more read notifications
Total Vacancy: 505
| Trade Name||Total Post ( From West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, & Assam)|
|Trade Apprentice ( Accountant )||21|
|Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator ( Fresh Apprentice )||07|
|Trade Apprentice DEO( Skill Certificate Holder)||07|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) Fresh Apprentice||06|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) Skill Certificate Holder||06|
|Salary / Payscale: Fixed monthly stipend as per apprenticeship Rules will be payable.|
|Selection Process: MCQ Test|
How To Apply
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 28/01/2021 to 26/02/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online (Technician apprentice)
| Click Here|
Apply Online (Trade Apprentice)
| Click Here|
| Click Here|
|Official Website|| Click Here|
|More Govt. Job|| Click Here|
Bihar daroga SI Result 2021 & PET Exam
BARC Recruitment 2021
Indian Air Force X Y Groups Recruitment
IMD Recruitment of Engineers & Scientists