RBI JE Recruitment RBI JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Reserve Bank of India has recently published the notification for the Junior engineer RBI, for the trade Civil and Electrical. Those Candidates who are interested in this post can apply after reading all the notifications.
RBI Reserve Bank of India
RBI JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2021
RBI JE Civil / Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Status: 02/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 15/02/2021
- Last Date Payment: 15/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: March 2021
- Exam Date: 08/03/2021
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General / OBC: Rs 450
- SC / ST / PH: Rs 50
Pay the examination fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode OR Also through Offline Mode Only.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age:30 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with minimum 65% marks. For SC / ST minimum 55% marks required.
- For B. Tech Candidate minimum 55% marks required.
- For Diploma- 2 Years of working experience.
- For B.Tech – 1 Year of working experience.
| RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Total Post: 48 |
| Post Name|| Number of Post|
|Junior Engineer Civil|| Soon Inform|
|Junior Engineer Electrical|| Soon Inform|
|RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Salary / Payscale: The Initial Pay Scale is between Rs 9,000 to Rs 35,000 per month. Grade pay (7 CPC)- Rs 19,200. On selection / Promotion Entry Pay- Rs 72,000|
|RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process: Computer Based Test 1 & Computer Based Test 2|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 02/02/2021 to 15/02/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
UPPCL Recruitment 2021
BLW Railway Varanasi Apprentice
Rajasthan Forest Guard/ Forester Recruitment 2021