MP CHO NHM Recruitment 2021 for 3500+ Posts Apply. Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission MP NHM Has recently published a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer CHO for a total of 3500+ Posts. Candidates are advised to kindly read all the notification and eligibility criteria before applying Online.
Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission, Bhopal
MP NHM for CHO Recruitment 2021
Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 02/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 17/02/2021
- Last Date Payment: 17/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: Rs 00
- SC / ST / PH: Rs 00
No Application Fee is Required to Pay to the Candidate for this Post.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- BSc. Nursing Degree
- Registration in Nursing Council
- For more details kindly go through the Notification.
| Total Post: 3570 |
| Category||No. of Post|
| General|| 963|
| OBC|| 501|
| EWS|| 357|
| SC|| 570|
| ST|| 714|
|Salary / Pay scale: Rs 25,000 per month + Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive.|
|Selection Process: Written Examination|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 02/02/2021 to 17/02/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
RRB JE Civil / Electrical Junior Engineer 2021 Recruitment Apply Online
Bihar Daroga SI Result and PET Date 2021
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021
BPSC APO Bihar Admit Card 2021