Rajasthan Dairy RCDF 2021 Recruitment for Various Posts Apply. Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Ltd. RCDF has recently published notification for the recruitment for various posts from all type of educational qualification. Candidates are advised to kindly read all the notifications and eligibility criteria before starting Online Process.
Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Ltd.
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF various posts recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF Various Posts Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 29/01/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 26/02/2021
- Last Date Payment: 26/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / Other State: Rs 1200
- Rajasthan Reserved Category OBC /SC / ST / PH: Rs 600
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Post wise Educational Qualification required
- Candidate are advised to read the notification
| Total Post: 503|
General Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Account Officer II, Assistant Dairy Chemist, Boiler Operator I, Boiler Operator II, Junior Engineer (Civil), Lab Assistant, Dairy Technician, Electrician, Junior Accountant/ Purchase/ Store Supervisor, Plant Operator II, Livestock Supervisor II, Refrigeration Operator, Fitter/ Welder, Helper/ Dairy Worker, Dairy Supervisor III, Village Extension Worker/ Dairy Supervisor
|Salary / Payscale: Post wise Salary & Grade Pay is Fixed|
|Selection Process: Online Examination + Interview / Skill Test|
How To Submit Rajasthan Dairy RCDF Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 29/01/2021 to 26/02/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
Bihar Daroga SI Result and PET Date 2021
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021
BPSC APO Bihar Admit Card 2021