Delhi District Court Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply. Delhi district court has recently published the notifications for the direct recruitment for the various posts in Group C. Candidates are informed to kindly read all the notifications and eligibility criteria before starting the Online application process.
Delhi District Court DDC
Delhi District Court Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2021
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Status: 07/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 21/02/2021 up to 05:00 PM
- Last Date Payment: 21/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: March 2021
- Exam Date: 08/03/2021
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General / OBC: Rs 500
- SC / ST / PH: Rs 250
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Matriculation ( 10th Passed ) from any recognized Board of India.
- For Process Server- 10th Passed with LMV Driving License (DL) and 2 Years of Experience
Delhi District Court Recruitment Total Post: 417
|Post Name ||No. Of Posts|
|Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||23|
|Salary / Payscale: Post-wise Salary is Fixed, Must Read the notification for more details.|
|Selection Process: Objective type question, will consist of 100 questions from English, Hindi, General Knowledge, Arithmetic.|
How To Submit Delhi District Court Recruitment Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 07/02/2021 to 21/02/2021 till 05:00 PM.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
Active from 07/02/2021
|More Govt. Job|
Bihar Daroga SI Result and PET Date 2021
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021
BPSC APO Bihar Admit Card 2021