SSC MTS 10,000+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. SSC Staff Selection Commission has recently invited the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff MTS Posts, with 10,000+ seats. Candidates who are interested can apply for these posts after reading all the eligibility criteria and notifications carefully.
Staff Selection Commission SSC
SSC MTS 10,000+ Posts Recruitment 2021
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 05/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 04/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 07/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Tier-1 Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC: Rs 100
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs 00
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- 10th Passed OR 10th Appearing from any recognized Board of India
- OR It’s Equivalent Degree
| Total Post: 10,000+|
| Post Name|| No. of Post|
| Multi-Tasking Staff ( MTS )|| 10,000+|
|Salary / Payscale: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs 1,800. After the 7th Pay Commission Salary will increase by 20%.|
|Selection Process: Tier-1 ( MCQ ) & Tier-2 ( Essay / Letter Writing ) |
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 05/02/2021 to 04/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Bihar Daroga SI Result and PET Date 2021
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021
BPSC APO Bihar Admit Card 2021