CBSE CTET December Admit Card 2021 is now available on the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test, ctet.nic.in. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Exam and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Download Admit Card from here.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test December (CTET) 2021
CBSE CTET Teacher 2021 Notification Details
CBSE CTET December 2021 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 20/09/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 25/10/2021
- Last Date Payment: 26/10/2021
- Admit Card Available: 12/12/2021
- Exam Date: 16/12/2021 – 13/01/2022
CBSE CTET December Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS (Single Paper) : Rs 1000/-
- SC / ST (Single Paper) : Rs 500/-
- General / OBC (Both Paper) : – Rs 1200/-
- SC / ST (Both Paper) : Rs 600/
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
CBSE CTET Teacher Age Limit
- Minimum Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and there is no limit for maximum age.
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
DSSSB TGT Teacher Eligibility
For all the candidates, their teacher qualification has been decided for the TET exam, according to which you can apply. If you have taken a Diploma in Teacher Education Pursued by NCTE and also done B.Ed as well as if you have secured 45% marks in your 12th class then you can apply for this exam.
How to Fill CBSE CTET Form 2021
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 04/06/2021 to 7/07/2021
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
How To Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test, ctet.nic.in.
- On home page, click on the link that reads, “Download pre admit card CTET December 2021”.
- Enter application number, date of birth and security pin to log in.
- Download the admit card and also take a print of it for any future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
|More Govt. Jobs|
SSC GD Constable Online Apply 2021
Bihar Board Intermediate Result OUT: Check Here
UPPSC Pre 2021 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
MP CHO NHM Recruitment 2021 for 3500+ Posts Apply