SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Staff Selection Commission SSC has recently published a notification for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical SSC MTS Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are interested for this post can apply after reading notification and eligibility criteria carefully.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
Multi-Tasking Staff Non-Technical SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 05/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 21/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 23/03/2021
- Last Date Pay Fee Challan: 25/03/2021
- CBT Exam Date Paper I: 01-20 July 2021
- Paper-II Exam Date: 21/11/2021
- General / BC / EWS: Rs 100
- SC / ST: Rs 0
- All Category Female: Rs 0
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Multi Tasking: 18-25 Years. as on 01/01/2021
- Staff MTS Non Technical: 18-27 Years as on 01/01/2021
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For more details read the notification,
| Total Post: 8000|
| Post Name|| No. of Post|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non- Technical Group C||8000|
Region-Wise Post Details
North Western Region
|Salary / Payscale: Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-|
|Selection Process: Online Computer Based Examination (Tier- I & II).|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 05/02/2021 to 21/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021
BPSC APO Bihar Admit Card 2021