BPSC Bihar Art & Culture Officer Apply Online 2021. Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Patna has recently published a notification for the recruitment of District Art & Culture Officer Post 01/2021. Those Candidates who are interested for this post can apply after reading notification and eligibilty criteria carefully.
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC
BPSC Art & Culture Officer Recruitment 2021
BPSC District Art and Culture Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 03/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 02/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 02/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / BC / EWS: Rs 600
- SC / ST: Rs 150
- Female Bihar Domicile: Rs 250
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years (Male) / 40 Years (Female)
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Bachelor Degree from any Stream with PG Diploma in Dramatic Art / PG in Theater / Dramatics / Master Degree in Dance / Music / Fine / Arts History.
- For more details read the notification,
| Total Post: 38|
| Post Name|| No. of Post|
| District Art And Culture Officer DA / CO|| 38|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Salary / Payscale: Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400|
|Selection Process: Written Exam + Interview|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 03/02/2021 to 02/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021
BPSC APO Bihar Admit Card 2021