NTA UGC NET Online Apply for May 2021. National Testing Agency NTA has recently announced the Online Application procedure for the UGC NET Examination for May 2021. Those candidates who are willing to apply for this examination can apply after reading all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully.
National Testing Agency NTA
NTA UGC NET Exam May 2021
NTA UGC NET Examination MAY 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 02/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 02/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 03/03/2021
- Correction Date: 05-09/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: April 2021
- Exam Date: 02-17/05/2021
- Result Date: Notified Soon
- General: Rs 1000
- OBC / EWS: Rs 500
- SC / ST / PH: Rs 250
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (JRF) / NA (NET)
- Extra Age relaxation as per UPSC rules.
- Passed / Appeared Masters Degree in respective subjects with minimum of 55% marks
|For the Subject Availabilty in NTA UGC NET – Click Here|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 02/02/2021 to 02/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021