UPSC IES / ISS DAF Online Form Apply 2020. UPSC Union Public Service Commission has recently uploaded written exam results for the recruitment for the post of Indian Economic Service Examination IES and ISS. Those candidates who had enrolled for this vacancy can download results.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Indian Economic Service IES ISS Recruitment 202
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 11/08/2020
- Last Date to Fill: 01/09/2020 up to 06 PM
- Last Date Payment: 01/09/2020
- Admit Card Available: 28/09/2020
- Exam Date: 16/09/2020
- Result Date: 22/01/2020
- DAF Apply Date: 02/02/2021 to 12/02/2021
- General / OBC: Rs 200
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs 00
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per UPSC rules.
- Appearing OR Passed – Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometric from any recognized university of India
| Total Post: 15|
| Post Name|| No. of Post|
| Indian Economic Service IES|| 15|
|Salary / Payscale: Payscale of an Indian Economic Service officer ranges from Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100. Grade Pay of Rs 5,400, Basic salary up to be about Rs 21,000|
|Selection Process: Written Exam + Personality Test + Document Verification + Interview|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 11/08/2020 to 01/09/2020.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online ( DAF )
Admit Card Download
Pay Exam Fee
|More Govt. Job|
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Bihar Daroga SI Result and PET Date 2021
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021