JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently invited an Online application process for the various posts for Jharkhand Civil Service 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in this may apply after reading all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC
JPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 15/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 15/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 15/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / BC / EWS: Rs 600
- SC / ST: Rs 150
- PWD: Rs 0
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per JPSC rules.
- Bachelors Degree from the any recognized university of India.
- OR Equivalent Degree
| Total Post: 252|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Police Dy. Superintendent||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service- 2||41|
|Salary / Pay scale: Rs 9,300-34,800 + G.P. 5400/- for Post No. 1 to 8 and Rs. 9,300-34,800 + G.P. 4800/- for Post o. 9-11. |
|Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 15/02/2021 to 15/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
UPSC IES / ISS DAF Online Form Apply 2020
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF 2021 Recruitment for Various Posts Apply
MP CHO NHM Recruitment 2021 for 3500+ Posts Apply
RRB JE Civil / Electrical Junior Engineer 2021 Recruitment Apply Online
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021