Haryana SSC PGT HSSC Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has invited an online application process for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher Sanskrit PGT. Candidates who are interested can apply for this post after reading all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021
Sanskrit Post Graduate Teacher HSSC 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 16/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 03/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 06/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: March 2021
- Exam Date: 14/03/2021
- General / Other State: Rs 500
- Female Gen Haryana: Rs 125
- Reserve Category male: Rs 125
- Reserve category Female: Rs 75
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Master Degree in Sanskrit
- Acharya subject with B.Ed. Exam Passed
- Qualified HTET / STET
- Hindi / Sanskrit as a subject in Matriculation
- For more details read the notifications
| Total Post: 534|
|Salary / Payscale: Average Payscale of Rs. 47,600-1,51,100|
|Selection Process: Written Examination ( 90 Marks ) + Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience ( 10 Marks ).|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 16/02/2021 to 03/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
Active from 16/02/2021
|More Govt. Job|
Uttarakhand UKSSC Accountant & Various Posts Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Rajasthan Sub Inspector SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Bihar SHSB NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021
UPPSC Pre 2021 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online