Rajasthan RPSC ATO and Superintendent Garden 2021 Apply Online. Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Has recently published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Testing Officer ATO & Superintendent Garden 2021. Interested candidates can apply for these posts after reading all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC
ATO & Superintendent RPSC Recruitment 2021
RPSC ATO & Superintendent Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 17/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 16/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 16/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / Other State: Rs 350
- OBC / BC: Rs 250
- SC / ST: Rs 150
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Master Degree in Sanskrit
- Acharya subject with B.Ed. Exam Passed
- Qualified HTET / STET
- Hindi / Sanskrit as a subject in Matriculation
- For more details read the notifications
| Total Post: 005|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Testing Officer ATO||04|
|Rajasthan RPSC Salary / Payscale: ATO – L14 Grade pay Rs 5,400|
Superintendent Garden – L11 Grade pay Rs 4,200
|Rajasthan RPSC Selection Process: Objective Type Examination ( Offline / Online )|
How To Submit Rajasthan RPSC Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 17/02/2021 to 16/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
Active from 17/02/2021
|More Govt. Job|
Uttarakhand UKSSC Accountant & Various Posts Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Rajasthan Sub Inspector SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Bihar SHSB NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021
UPPSC Pre 2021 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
UPSC IES / ISS DAF Online Form Apply 2020
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF 2021 Recruitment for Various Posts Apply