Bihar SHSB NHM Lab Technician Online Form 2021. State Health Society Bihar SHSB National Health Mission NHM has invited an online application process for the recruitment of Lab Technician Post LT 2021. Interested candidates may apply for these posts after reading all the notifications and eligibility criteria carefully.
State Health Society Bihar SHSB
Bihar SHSB NHM Lab Technician LT Recruitment 2021
Lab Technician Bihar SHSB NHM Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 08/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 01/03/2021 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date Payment: 01/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified soon
- Exam Date: Notified soon
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs 500
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs 250
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 37 Years (Male), 40 Years (Female)
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Degree / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician DMLT & 10+2 with PCB Stream
- For more details read the notification,
| Total Post: 222|
| Post Name|| No. of Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Salary / Payscale: The average salary for a laboratory technician is ₹ 90.79 per hour in Bihar.|
|Selection Process: Written Exam ( Read Notification for details)|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 08/02/2021 to 01/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
UPPSC Pre 2021 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
UPSC IES / ISS DAF Online Form Apply 2020
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF 2021 Recruitment for Various Posts Apply
MP CHO NHM Recruitment 2021 for 3500+ Posts Apply
RRB JE Civil / Electrical Junior Engineer 2021 Recruitment Apply Online
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021