Rajasthan Sub Inspector SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Rajasthan Public service commission RPSC has published an Online application process for the recruitment of Sub Inspector SI and Platoon Commander Posts. Candidates who are interested can apply after reading all the notification and eligibility criteria carefully.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC
RPSC Sub Inspector SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
Sub Inspector & Platoon Officer RPSC Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Notification Details
- Application Status: 09/02/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 10/03/2021
- Last Date Payment: 10/03/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified soon
- Exam Date: Notified soon
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs 350
- OBC NCL: Rs 250
- SC / ST: Rs 150
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India.
| Total Post: 857|
| Post Name|| No. of Post|
|Sub Inspector AP||663 (Non TSP), 81 (TSP)|
|Sub Inspector IB||63 (NON TSP), 01 (TSP)|
|Sub Inspector MBC||11 (TSP)|
|Platoon Commander||38 (Non TSP), 11 (TSP)|
|Salary / Payscale: SI (Running Pay band Rs 9300 to 34800 and grade pay is Rs 4200)|
|Selection Process: Written Test + PET + Aptitude Test and Interview|
How To Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 09/02/2021 to 10/03/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
|More Govt. Job|
UPPSC Pre 2021 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
UPSC IES / ISS DAF Online Form Apply 2020
Delhi District Court Group C 400+ Posts Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF 2021 Recruitment for Various Posts Apply
MP CHO NHM Recruitment 2021 for 3500+ Posts Apply
RRB JE Civil / Electrical Junior Engineer 2021 Recruitment Apply Online
IOCL Recruitment Apply for 503 Apprentice Posts 2021