UPPSC RO ARO 2021 Notification for 337 Posts Check Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, Selection Process, and Notification Details here. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has just started the online application to the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO). Candidates who want to apply for this post in 2021 can check from below…
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC RO ARO 2021 Notification
UPPSC RO ARO 2021 Notification Details
UPPSC RO ARO Important Dates
- Application Status: 05/03/2021
- Last Date to Fill: 01/04/2021
- Last Date Payment: 01/04/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
UPPSC RO ARO Application Fee
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs 125/-
- SC, ST : Rs 65/-
- PH: Rs 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR Also By Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Extra Age relaxation as per rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from any recognized College.
- Hindi Typing: 25 WPM and Knowledge of English Typing.
- O Level Exam for Some Post.
- For more details read the notification
UPPSC RO ARO Total Post: 337
|Post Name||Vacancy Type||Total Post|
|UPPSC RO/ARO Salary/Pay Scale: Approx in Hand Salary Rs.40,000/-|
How To UPPSC RO ARO Submit Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply for this post between 05/03/2021 to 01/04/2021.
- The candidate is advised to read all the eligibility criteria and notifications of this post carefully before Starting the application process, If they don’t do then they will miss the important notifications required to know to the candidates about this post.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents- Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, etc.
- Scan all the required documents including Photo, Signature, Id Proof, etc.
- Kindly fill the details required in the specific column of details, and during filling, it must do this carefully, because there would be the chance of mistakes in filling it speedily.
- Must Preview the application form and look at each and every column carefully before submitting it, so as to correct mistakes if done during filling the application form.
- Whenever an Application fee requires candidates in beginning or in last of filling the application form, they must complete the transaction process so as to complete all processes of form filling.
- Never forget to take a printout of the final submitted application form, so that they may use it in the next requirement.
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fees
Submit Application Form
Edit Application Form
|More Govt. Job|
Bihar Board Intermediate Result OUT: Check Here
UPPSC Pre 2021 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
MP CHO NHM Recruitment 2021 for 3500+ Posts Apply